The purchase, rental, or refinancing of a commercial, industrial, or institutional building is a major decision. Before making such a decision, we strongly recommend having the building inspected by a certified professional.
An inspection protects you two main ways:
- It identifies apparent defects and clues of hidden defects that would reduce the use, enjoyment, or value of the building or that may present a risk to the safety of you and your staff. It also assesses the systems and components and informs you of their state.
- It shows that you have purchased, sold, rented, or refinanced your building in a responsible, diligent, and prudent way. Also, if you take legal action against the seller or landlord following a problem, an inspection report could increase your chances of winning your case.
In the case of a purchase, an inspection also allows you to:
- Change the conditions of your offer to purchase;
- Renegotiate the price of the building; and
- Plan any work to be completed, as required.
Completed according to the most rigorous rules of practice, our inspection includes a complete visual examination of the following visible and accessible systems and components:
- Heating system
- Air conditioning system
- Insulation and ventilation
After our inspection, we will submit a detailed report on the condition of your building, including photos. We identify the parts likely to require repairs immediately or in the future and give our advice and recommendations to resolve any problems, as needed.
Rely on our services for greater peace of mind.CONTACT US FOR AN INSPECTION